We are crazy about Star Wars as it is something that never ends, less now with the conclusion of the Skywalker Saga with the premiere of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones began filming in the mid- 2000s and finally premiered in 2002. With great actresses and actors, the film first materialized in 20th Century Fox studios in Australia. They performed at the Royal Palace of Caserta and the Gardens of Lake Como, in Italy and also check the star war quiz questions and answers, because this thing provides you the more info for this series
Different curiosities of this tape are given below; here we cover too much data.
- In case you hadn’t noticed, this is the first Star Wars movie where the camera slides up after the opening text.
- There was a scene in which Australian actress Claudia Karvan, chosen to play Amidala’s sister, was eliminated. It is a scene with the whole family that does appear in the novelization.
- Mace Windu’s lightsaber was purple and many sought some meaning. The reality is that Samuel L. Jackson asked for that color and they gave him the new approval.
- Yoda is completely computer-generated. Frank Oz, who voiced him in previous episodes, spent only one day in the studio to help the actors on cue.
- In that same scene in the coruscant bar, several actors participated who play other characters but we do not recognize them for the costumes and effects. They were from the game Ahmed Best, voiced by Jar Jar Binks, and Anthony Daniels, our beloved C-3PO.
- Rumor has it that Samuel L. Jackson has “BMF” engraved on the hilt of his lightsaber, which means Bad Mother Fucker. Mega curiosity: that was written in Jules Winnfield’s purse, a character he played in Pulp Fiction (1994).
- If you look closely at the time Anakin and Padme’s ship lands on Naboo, there is a ship very similar to the Millennium Falcon on the landing pad.
- When Jar Jar proposes that Palpatine have more powers, the robot from Lost In Space is seen in the lower right corner.
- The Jedi who throws the lightsabers at both Anakin and Obi-Wan in the Geonosis Combat Arena is not an actor, it’s Steve Sansweet. He worked for Lucasfilm as an archivist. In addition, he wrote several Star Wars books and is a great collector of the saga.
- George Lucas’ children participate in the film: Jeff plays a young Padawan Jedi while Katie plays a Twi’lek at the Coruscant bar.
- While tied up in the arena, Anakin Skywalker says “I have a bad feeling.” This phrase is in ALL the movies in the series.
- There is a connection between Star Wars and Men in Black. How? In Men In Black, we see how the character of Will Smith helps an extraterrestrial woman to give birth; that baby’s species is the same as Kit Fisto’s.
- The solar ship Count Dooku uses was a design that was initially intended to be Amidala’s actual ship in Episode I.